Welcome to our first day of crafty Christmas cheer here on the blog. As you may have read yesterday, we are going to post a lot of ideas, that hopefully will inspire and keep you crafting all of December.
Today we have this little cutie for you. This is a great way to spice up those homemade treats. It's a simple project, which can be adapted to pretty much any jar (we re-used a honey jar).
You'll need this:
- Glass jar or canister with lid
- Wide rubber band or glue
- Matching string or ribbon
1. Measure diameter of the jar lid and add 10 cm. This is the diameter of the cut fabric. Draw a circle on the fabric with that diameter. Cut fabric along the line.
2. Glue a pom-pom or button to the middle of the round piece of fabric.
3. Place fabric on your jar and use the rubber band around the lid to keep it in place. You can also glue the fabric onto the lid, then you don't need the rubber band.
4. Now take your string or ribbon and tie around the lid to cover rubber band.
Now there's only left to fill it with your favorite candy or sweet treats and go out and make someone smile with your homemade gift.
Merry 2. December. Se you tomorrow
/Sussi & Annika